If you’re like me, you’re ready for spring.
More than ready. For most of the US, it’s cold, windy, snowy, and bitter outside. It might be March (!), but it sure doesn’t feel like it. Cold temperatures and the final long slog of winter have me thinking “where is spring?”
Luckily, it’s not far away. And when it comes, I want to have the wardrobe to prove it. That’s why I’m talking 2015 Spring Fashion Trends. We live in an age of personal style, and the idea that “anything goes” as long as the person can pull off the outfit, but trends still abound.
Here are a few.
1. Stripes: Think bold, statement stripes for Spring, 2015. Designer have been playing with placement and pushing themselves to switch it up, so the hum-drum stripes of the past are no more.
2. Edgy Minimalism: Think sleek, crisp, and clean.You don’t have to go far with this, but smooth likes and basic colors like black, brown, and cream never go out of style.
3. Fringe: In and out of the trend loop for years, fringe is back in a big way.Try it on accessories, like a purse, if you’re too shy to jump all in.
4. Floral: What’s a warm up in temperatures without a few flowers? Not a very good season, if you ask me. Think bright and bold floral prints for 2015. If you’re going to do something, or wear something, you want to do it. Don’t hold back.
5. Ladylike accessories: These are timeless and always classy. A favorite strand of pearls, a well-made scarf, and an investment in a great watch can all go a long way to completing a look.